LinkedIn Marketing Expert Kristina Jaramillo Reveals How to Get More Publicity Using LinkedIn in Free Training Teleseminar
Ron Karr, President of Karr Associates and the 2013-2014 National Speakers Association President, says, “When I hear Kristina and Eric speak — I listen and take notes. The information they reveal is not being discussed by any other LinkedIn speaker and trainer.”
This free LinkedIn marketing training will take place, Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 8 p.m. Eastern Time, 5 p.m. Pacific Time. You can attend the event via phone or over the Internet. The call-in number for the teleseminar and link for the webcast will be provided to attendees once they register for free at: http://www.FreeLinkedInMarketingTraining.com.
On this call, listeners will discover:
- How to create an expert profile that will capture instant attention from prospects, possible referral sources and the media.
- How business professionals can position themselves as the “Must-Have-Right-Now” expert on LinkedIn®.
- How to get articles published on more websites and blogs, be featured in top magazines and be heard and seen on radio and TV by mixing Internet marketing, PR and LinkedIn® marketing.
- Ways business professionals can broadcast their exposure to thousands of targeted prospects who may be interested in learning more about them.
- How to get publicity over and over again by following a few simple steps on LinkedIn®.
- How to use LinkedIn® to find and connect with influential bloggers, online radio show and teleseminar/webinar hosts, reporters, editors and more.
- How business professionals can differentiate themselves from their competitors by using LinkedIn® to create a thought leadership report that they can publicize with press releases and articles — and then in turn promote in the different LinkedIn® groups.
- How discussions in LinkedIn® groups can lead to debate articles that position business professionals as the thought leader — and how LinkedIn® group discussions can provide business professionals with supporting testimonials for press releases.
Adam Hommey, an ongoing LinkedIn marketing client of Jaramillo’s said, “Kristina’s strategies help me get one hundred fifty new subscribers, four new coaching clients, $6,259 in immediate profits and two media interviews in 2 months.”
You can get more details on this free teleseminar and sign up at http://www.FreeLinkedInMarketingTraining.com.
Jaramillo also offers a free LinkedIn publicity e-course at http://www.HowtoGetMorePublicitywithLinkedIn.com.
About Kristina Jaramillo — LinkedIn Marketing Expert & Founder of GetLinkedInHelp.com
LinkedIn marketing expert Kristina Jaramillo has articles published and featured in top publications and websites like The New York Times, Home Business Magazine, Electronic Retailing Magazine, Visibility Magazine, About.com and Site Pro News.
Along with creating the first and only LinkedIn Marketing Templates, and her FREE LinkedIn Publicity E-Course, Kristina is also the creator of the Top 14 LinkedIn Marketing Mistakes and the Opportunities Most Business Professionals Are Missing Special Report found at http://www.Free14LinkedInMistakesReport.com.
If you are interested in getting LinkedIn marketing support, you can check out Kristina Jaramillo’s services at her main website:http://www.GetLinkedInHelp.com. You can also reach her by phone at 609-306-6205 or email at:Kristina@getlinkedinhelp.com.
SOURCE Kristina Jaramillo