HootSuite helps organizations use the social web to launch marketing campaigns, identify and grow audience, and distribute targeted messages across multiple channels.
HootSuite is a professional Twitter client. With HootSuite, you can manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Ping.fm profiles, pre-schedule messages, and measure your success.
As of June 2010, the service manages over one million social media accounts for 400,000 unique users. The HootSuite software has won awards from Mashable at their Open Web Awards 2009, the Canadian New Media Award, the Shorty Awards, and “Best Twitter app” from Australia’s mX newspaper.
Hootsuite founder Ryan Holmes has shared Hootsuite lessons and startup tips on different platforms.
- 8 Ways To Recruit Startup Talent Using Social Media
- 3 Cool Tools for Finding Activities, Apps & Information
- Rainbow Niagara Falls Photo Goes Viral on Twitter [PIC]
- Amy Winehouse’s Last Performance Caught on YouTube [VIDEO]
- Norway Attacks: Suspect’s Social Media Trail Examined